In case you missed our work day last Saturday, we made some great progress! Volunteers helped us:
- Mark out the fence line
- Mow and weed whack overgrowth
- Hang our Owl House
- Build a Gabion basket for the entrance
- Mark out our compost area
- Start marking garden plots
- Plant the first garden bed by the entrance sign
Don’t feel left out though, we have another work day scheduled this weekend!
Please join us for a few hours this Sunday from 8:30am-12:30pm to finish some of these projects. Remember to wear closed toe shoes, bring gloves and a water bottle.
Make sure to check in on Facebook or your neighborhood boards for further details or request for any tools we might need or material donations.
Thanks again to Mangia Pizza for donating lunch and to everyone who came out for all of your hard work and support!
The Adelphi Acre Steering Committee